Springfields #ClapforHeroes .. with a twist
The door-step clap for NHS and clap for carers initiatives gave us some of the most positive memorable moments of 2020 as well as the chance to show our appreciation for healthcare workers across the country. Naturally we’re incredibly supportive of the role played by the NHS and all of our own colleagues in caring for the most vulnerable in society but we thought it might be nice to spread some of the positivity a little wider during lockdown 3.0. Without the support of many, many other key workers we simply couldn’t do what we do.
For the next 7 weeks, Springfield Healthcare residents and staff will be clapping individuals working in the following careers:
- Teachers & Nurseries
- Emergency Services
- Supermarket staff, local shopkeepers and all those working in essential retail
- Delivery drivers, postal workers and refuse collection workers
- Community groups and volunteers
- Cleaners, chefs and maintenance
- Scientific colleagues who developed and produced the vaccine and delivery drivers who are responsible for delivery / collection of tests and vaccines
Last night, we clapped to show our appreciation for teachers & nursery staff!